1. ¿Whats your full name? My name is Maria Fernananda.
¿How old are you? Im twenty years old.
¿Where do you live? I live in Pasto city.
¿Who do
you live with? I live with my mom, my aunts and my uncle, my cousins and I
also live with my three dogs and two cats.
¿What
do you study? I m study phisioteraphy in the mariana university
2. ¿How
do you spend your days in quarantine?
My
days were not very boring, I studied in quarantine, my whole family was at home
and that made me happy, I played soccer with my little cousins. I tried to
improve the way I sing and draw.
3. ¿What are the expectations of the course?
my
expectations of the course are to improve my level of English and learn more of
this language.
REFLECTION
I like this activity because I can talk about myself and my pets.
I like this activity because I can talk about myself and my pets.





0 Comentarios